Giant's Rack-It Beam Seatpost Rack is light and durable so you can haul your gear without being weighed down. It boasts a center platform that supports loads up to 22 lbs and acts as a partial fender. The quick release attachment makes it easy to remove when not needed and a sliding cargo tray allows you to carry bulkier items. There's also a mount for a reflector or taillight (sold separately).
Topeak's MTX BeamRack is an awesome way to add touring capacity to bikes that won't accept conventional racks, such as dual-suspension mountain bikes. The quick-release mount clamps firmly to your seatpost and this rugged rack boasts durable aluminum construction capable of supporting up to 20-pounds with ease.
Add more utility to your Electra Townie with the Townie Alloy Rack. This aluminum rear rack features a sturdy design that attaches quickly and easily so you can bring along nearly anything your heart desires. The platform acts as a short fender, too.
Giant's Alloy Rack is light, durable and boasts a center platform, which helps support loads up to 50 lbs. It acts as a partial fender and features a mount for a reflector or taillight (sold separately). This great rack is perfect for carrying panniers and bags (sold separately).
Rack 'em up! - Add carrying capacity while looking stylish. - Perfect for hauling your favorite belongings. Product details - Compatible with MIK accessories - Alloy heavy-duty 12mm diameter bars - Carrying capacity up to 25kg or 55lbs. - Stainless steel hardware included - Rear rack designed to be compatible with Electra Vale models
- One size fit all frames sizes - Easier, user-friendly assembly - 13MM alloy frame - Maximum load rating of 15kg - Pannier bag compatible
Add more utility to your Electra Cruiser with the Cruiser Classic Rack. This aluminum rear rack features a sturdy design and attaches quickly and easily so you can bring along nearly anything your heart desires.
Features - E-Bike Specific Rack utilizing Giant's Proprietary Smart Mount System - The usage of a fender bracket (Rack-It Metro E - Fender Bracket) is required when installing this rack Fits: - Quick-E + (2016+) - Road-E + (2016+) [Does not fit Road-E + Pro] - Dirt-E + (2016+) [Does not fit Dirt-E + Pro]
$149.99 - $199.99
• Paddle cradles w/15mm straps keep your board safe and secure, easily removed when not needed • Shortboard rack features strong extruded aluminum clamp with durable anodized finish • Fist most bikes with seat post diameters of 25-32mm diameter and carries most surfboards up to 8' in length • Longboard rack with adjustable-length arms fit most 26" wheel bikes, lightweight alloy construction, 25kg/55lb capacity • Longboard rack fits most surfboards up to 10' in length (not designed for stand-up paddleboards) • Rust-resistant hardware
Rack 'em! Designed to complement the clean lines of the Townie collection, the Townie Commute front rack adds utility while still looking great. - Original equipment replacement front racks for Electra Townie Commute bikes - Color-matched for direct compatibility - Max load rating is 20lbs (9.1kg) - Size: 700c - Material: Aluminum
Topeak's Explorer Tubular Rack is a great add-on for carrying a trunk bag, pannier or anything else you want to strap on. It's made of tubular aluminum, fits most bikes with disc brakes, and has a center strip that acts like a short fender, too.
- The perfect quick-mount rear rack system attaches to road, cross, hybrid or touring bike seatstays. This one-size-fits-all front rack features an innovative top plate that adjusts to level independent the seatstay angle. Integrated QuickTrack system allows Topeak TrunkBags to slide and lock into place and release with a the push of a button. Innovative hook and loop strap mounting system cinches down tight to keep the load stable and allow mounting on a wide range of bikes. Also compatible with KLICKfix / RackTime Snapit or Vario system bags.
Genuine replacement parts. Custom-designed for Electra Sprocket models that look stylish and add carrying capacity. - Original replacement rack for Electra Sprocket - Aluminum construction - Weight capacity: 33 lbs (15 kg)
A disk brake compatible update of the original rear rack design where it all began for Blackburn in 1975. - Mounting system works with disc brake frames and bikes lacking rear dropout rack mounts - Lower mounting points attach to included extra-long QR skewer - Three strut design for maximum load control - 12mm gauge aircraft-grade aluminum rod ensures long lasting durability - Fits both wide and narrow tire - Fits 26" and 700c frames - Compatible with Copilot child seats - 535 grams - 40lbs/18.2kg carrying capacity
The Down Under HD Rack is the recommended lowrider for world touring. Sturdy and dependable, the steel construction lends itself well to field repairs should a worst-case scenario occur. - Requires dual-sided, mid-blade mounts - Wide crossbars provide sturdy, secure attachment points for a pannier - Tubular 4130 CroMoly construction - Mounting system provides 35mm range of infinite adjustment to position the rack - Includes mounting hardware kit - Powdercoat finish - Maximum Recommended Load: 55lbs (25kg) - Sold in pairs - Requires inner and outer mid-blade eyelets
The Benno Utility Front Tray rack mounts directly to the frame of Boost E, eJoy, eScout, RemiDemi and Carry On models, holding up to 45lbs of cargo. - Max load: 45lbs/20kg - Dimensions: 46cm x 32cm x 14cm (W x L x H) - Weight: 1740g
The magic is in the mounting. MIK stands for Mounting is Key, and this rad rear rack comes equipped with this functionality. Because easy is the name of the game. Easy on, easy off. Carry your cargo in style. - MIK-compatible - Carrying capacity up to 25kg or 55lbs - Stainless steel hardware included - Rear rack designed to be compatible with most Electra 24" wheel models - Material: Aluminum
Topeak's Explorer Tubular Rack is a great add-on for carrying a trunk bag, pannier or anything else you want to strap on. It's made of tubular aluminum, fits most bikes, and has a center strip that acts like a short fender as well as a spring-loaded bar to hold down your belongings.
Rack 'em! Designed to complement the clean lines of the Townie collection, the Townie rear rack adds utility while still looking great. - Original equipment replacement rear racks for Electra Townie Commute bikes - Color-matched for direct compatibility - Compatible with the Bontrager Interchange system - Max load rating is 55lbs (25kg) - Size: 700c - Material: Aluminum
A lighter duty version for MTB and commuter use. QR mechanism is secure and easy to use. 7 kg (15 lb) carrying capacity. Compatible with all MTX TrunkBags. Includes hidden storage tray, rubber bungee and safety reflector. - Clamp: Fits 25.4/31.8 mm (shims Incl.) - Bag Compatibility: MTX TurnkBags - Material: Aluminum beam / Plastic cargo deck - Max Weight Capacity: 7 Kilograms - Size: 51 x 12.5 x 9 cm / 20.1” x 4.9” x 3.5” - Weight: 688 grams
The Salsa EXP Series Anything Cage HD is a unique cargo mounting system that allows you to carry lightweight gear or large bottles on forks and down tubes that have Three-Pack mounts. - Versatile system designed for the Salsa Anything Cage Bag with EXP Series Rubber Straps (included) or nylon EXP Series Anything Cradle Straps - Constructed with glass-filled nylon for strength and durability - Holds gear low on fork blades or down tubes with Three-Pack mounts - Includes Anything Cage HD with hardware and two 20" Salsa EXP Rubber Straps - Maximum load: 6.6 lb (3kg)
• Tubular 6061-T6 aluminum construction • Three-position mid-blade mount for improved fit • Large pannier hook stops • Powdercoat finish • Maximum recommended load 33lbs (15kg) • Requires inner and outer mid-blade eyelets
Set out on an adventure with Salsa's Alternator Rear Rack. Built for 135mm-spaced dropouts, this rack is constructed of sturdy, light 6061 aluminum and finished with a black powder coat. The Alternator features large pannier hook stops, extra long struts for an impressive fit range and it includes a mounting kit.
Set out on an adventure with Salsa's Alternator Rack. Built for 170mm-spaced dropouts, this rack is constructed of sturdy, light 6061 aluminum and finished with a black powder coat. The Alternator features large pannier hook stops, extra long struts for an impressive fit range and it includes a mounting kit.
The Benno Mini Front Tray rack mounts directly to the frame of Pre-2020 Boost E, eJoy, eScout, RemiDemi and Carry On models, holding up to 35lbs of cargo. - Dimensions: 28cm x 28cm x 6cm (W x L x H) - Max load: 35lbs/15kg
- Specifically designed for 29" mountain bikes and larger volume 700C wheels - Compatible with bike frames equipped with disc brakes - Tubular aluminum rear rack for loaded touring - MTX 2.0 QuickTrack compatible with all MTX Trunk Bags or MTX rear baskets - 6061 T-6 hollow aluminum - 55lb weight capacity - 680g
Benno Utility Rear Rack #1 Plus is a direct fit to the Benno Boost E bikes. The 66cm x 18cm platform allows the use of up to 2 Yepp Easyfit Baby seats without adaptor. The rack is rated to carry up to 130lbs of kids, gear, or any combination of both. - Dimensions: Deck 18cm x 66cm (W x L) - Max load 130lbs/60kg - Fits two Yepp Easyfit baby seats without adapter - Weight: 2300g - Fits Benno Boost E bikes
You'll keep on keepin' on with Planet Bike's K.O.K.O. Cargo Rack on your bike. Made of 6061 aluminum for maximum strength and stability, it boasts a wide range of adjustability so it's easy to install and fits most bicycles. There's a taillight mount, too (lights sold separately).
- Replacement and/or additional rack for a second bicycle - Aluminum construction - Works with the BS-1 and BS-2 child carriers
- Integrated top plate for quick-mount MTX 1.0, 2.0, and RX trunk bags - Integrated fender top - 6061-T6 alloy construction - Spring clip for additional cargo security - 800g - 55lb weight capacity
Page 1 of 2 Next page