- Light, colorful and flexible silicon cover prevents scratches - 4-digit set your own combination - Simple and easy to use - Available in five colors
Big cities call for big protection, and Kryptonite's New York Fahgettaboudit delivers with 14mm six-sided chain links made from hardened manganese steel. Wrap this burly lock around your frame worry-free thanks to the durable nylon cover that protects your bike's paint from scratches, and leave with peace of mind knowing the 15mm hardened Max-Performance steel shackle is on duty. With a double deadbolt design to protect against twist attacks, would-be thieves with an eye on your bike can fahgettaboudit because you're the only one with access to your bike with three stainless steel keys--one of which is lighted for night access!
- All-tube QR mounting bracket included, fits 24-40mm tubes - 3 laser-cut keys - over 30,000 key variations - Double-locking hardened steel 1/2" [13mm] shackle provides maximum security - High security, pick and drill resistant lock cylinder - Integrated dust cover protects lock cylinder
The KryptoFlex 1018 Key Cable is a 3/8-inch braided steel cable to be used in low-crime areas or as a secondary security measure. An advanced cylinder provides protection from picking and a sliding weather guard protects the cylinder from dirt, water and road grime. Plus, the lock head rotates so lock-up and removal are a snap. The KryptoFlex 1018 Key Cable is 3/8-inch x 6-feet.
Fits perfectly in your jersey or backpack and is ideal for, “just running in for a minute,” or to keep honest people honest. Great for jogging strollers & bike trailers too! Features: - 4-Digit Combination Lock - Vinyl-Coated Cable - Self-Coiling Specs: - Cable Length: 5 Feet - Weight: 130 Grams
Big cities call for big protection, and Kryptonite's New York Chain delivers with 12mm six-sided chain links made from hardened manganese steel. Wrap this burly lock around your frame worry-free thanks to the durable nylon cover that protects your bike's paint from scratches. Leave with peace of mind knowing the 14mm hardened Max-Performance steel shackle mated to the Evolution Series 4 Disc Lock is on duty. With a double deadbolt design to protect against twist attacks, would-be thieves don't stand a chance. It comes with three stainless steel keys--one of which is lighted for night access!
The innovative uGrip Bordo 5700 folding lock from ABUS is secure, slim and handy! This folding lock uses 5mm-thick steel bars to secure your bike to any convenient post or bike rack, and features special rivets to ward off twisting attacks. The soft silicone coating won't scratch your frame and comes in an array of fun colors. An ABUS Premium lock cylinder resists tampering and picking so you can park your bike with confidence.
The KryptoFlex 1018 Combo Cable is a 3/8-inch braided steel cable to be used in low-crime areas or as a secondary security measure. The integrated, four-digit resettable combination lock has indexed number dials to provide error-free combination setting. The KryptoFlex 1018 Combo Cable is 3/8-inch x 6-feet.
The KryptoFlex 1218 Key Cable is a 12mm braided steel cable to be used in low-crime areas or as a secondary security measure. An advanced cylinder provides protection from picking and a sliding weather guard protects the cylinder from dirt, water and road grime. Everything stays in place while you ride thanks to the Transit Flex Frame Bracket, a tool-free, adjustable system that gives you plenty of mounting options.
The KryptoFlex 1230 Combo Cable is a 12mm braided steel cable to be used in low-crime areas or as a secondary security measure. With an integrated, four-digit resettable combination lock that features indexed number dials to provide error-free combination setting, lock up and release are a snap. During transit, the Hook-n-Loop strap supports the cable while the Transit Flex Frame Bracket provides plenty of tool-free mounting options.
Lock your bike's quick-release components with Kryptonite's 4-foot long Keeper 512 Combination Cable. It's a 5mm braided steel cable that offers increased cut resistance and features a pre-set combination closure. The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches, too.
The KryptoFlex 815 Combo Cable is an 8mm braided steel cable to be used in low-crime areas or as a secondary security measure. The integrated, four-digit resettable combination lock has indexed number dials to provide error-free combination setting. The KryptoFlex 815 Combo Cable is 5/16-inch x 5-feet.
You can use Giant's SureLock Flex Cable with a padlock (sold separately) to secure your bike and, if you already own a U-Lock, you can use the cable for additional security by passing it through your bike's wheels as you lock your bike. Other options include securing bikes to car racks, locking up extra wheels at races, and more. The possibilities are endless.
- X2p double bolt locking mechanism for added security - 10mm-15mm (0.39"-0.59") heavy-duty, extra-flexible, self-coiling cable with integrated lock, tough vinyl cover protects against scratches - Zinc cap offers more protection against hitting attacks - Z-cylinder is more reliable and user-friendly than ever before, prevents key from turning before being fully inserted into the cylinder - High security, pick and drill resistant lock cylinder with automatic dust cover protects lock cylinder - Includes easy-to-use quick release bracket - Flex key coil 15 & 12 include 5 keys (1 led light key and 4 standard keys) - Flex key coil 10 includes 3 standard keys
- Easy quick release bracket - Durable coil cable construction - Color options match giant bikes and apparel - Size: 20 x 800 mm
The Serfas Pocket Cable Lock is lightweight and fits comfortably in your jersey or pant pocket. It's recommended for when your bike is within view to keep people honest and for those quick in-and-out stops when you don't have someone to watch your bike. It can also be used as a convenient secondary security measure to secure items like helmets, saddles, cages, wheels, and bags to your bike. The retractable braided steel cable will fit through most zipper loops so you can also lock bags closed while securing them to your bike. - 4-Digit resettable combo lock - Adjustable cable length - Pocket-sized for easy transport - Cable Length: 3.9ft - Cable Diameter: 1.6mm - Weight: 88g
Lock up your prized bike with peace of mind when you use Giant's SureLock Force 2 Chain Lock. This beefy lock uses 8mm-thick titanium-enforced steel links with a heavy-duty double-locking cylinder lock that provides high cut resistance. The high security, pick and drill-resistant lock cylinder uses a laser-cut key for the ultimate in protection. Encasing the chain is a water and heat-resistant cover that won't scratch your bike's finish.
- 9 mm square chain with fabric sleeve to prevent damage to the bicycle‘s paintwork - The chain, the case as well as supporting elements of the locking mechanism are made of special hardened steel - Automatic cover for the keyhole against dirt and corrosion - ABUS Plus cylinder for high protection against manipulations, e.g. picking
The ABUS Multiloop 210 is perfect for securing your gear and as a backup to a primary lock. It can be used to lock helmets to bikes, lock wheels and forks to car racks, etc. It uses a 6.5-foot-long, 10mm-thick braided steel cable with a PVC coating that protects your bike's finish. The lock body is also protected with a silicone coating. The lock automatically engages for quick security and the key lock is secure and easy to operate
ABUS' Pro Tectic Frame Lock is good for quick errands in safe neighborhoods. Its extra-wide opening—2.48 inches wide and 4.25 inches high—locks your rear wheel, preventing your bike from rolling or being ridden, while accommodating a variety of tire/wheel sizes. The case, 8.5mm shackle, and supporting elements of the locking mechanism are all made of special temper-hardened steel. The locking mechanism is in the lock body, providing an easy connection to the 4960 accessory chains and cables (each sold separately), and letting you lock your bike to a fixed object. The 4960 can be mounted to the bike using either the cantilever brake-mount option or the spannband LH adapter for bikes without screw/bolt sockets. • Mechanism Type: Key • Diameter: 8.5 mm • Shackle Height: 108 mm • Shackle Width Inner: 6.3 cm • 2 keys are supplied with the lock
$14.99 - $19.99
Protect your stuff or it's gone. We don't care how nice the neighborhood looks. Use the ABUS 1200 Combo Lock. It's 3.5-feet long and resists prying and cutting for maximum protection wherever you park. This serious chain is wrapped in a durable cover to keep your bike's finish safe and the combination can easily be set to any number you want. Hint: don't use 1234.
$24.99 - $29.99
ABUS quality locking cylinder (hardened steel) with an automatic cylinder. - Hardened 4mm square chain with a durable black textile sleeve that protects the bike's paint from scratches - Easily transported under the seat, wrapped compactly around the seat post
Kryptonite's New York Noose is a 12mm, six-sided link chain made of triple heat-treated, manganese steel giving it maximum strength. The chain includes a special larger cinch ring design for maximum usable length, lighter weight and less bulk than full length chains. It secures with Kryptonite's Evolution Series 4 Disc Lock that boasts a 14mm hardened steel shackle for top-notch security. Three keys are also included, with one featuring a high-intensity LED bulb for convenient, easy unlocking in the dark. This New York Noose has an anti-theft protection offer of $3,500.
Kryptonite's Evolution Series 4 1090 Integrated Chain is a 10mm-thick, six-sided link chain made of triple-heat-treated manganese steel for maximum strength. At 35.5-inches long, the Evolution gives you biking security in an easy-to-carry package. The links are covered with a weather-resistant nylon sleeve that protects your bike's finish, and it uses an integrated high-security cylinder that is pick, drill, and cut resistant. Three keys are included, including one that has a high-intensity LED bulb for convenient, easy unlocking in the dark. This chain has an anti-theft protection offer of $2,250, too.
The ABUS uGrip 585 chain lock features a 5mm hardened steel chain with a durable cover to protect your bicycle's finish. And, it comes with 2 keys for added convenience.
- Good protection at low theft risk - Recommended for securing entry level and children bicycles - 12mm strong, high quality and very flexible coil cable - Synthetic coating to prevent damage of the bicycle's paintwork - ABUS automatic cylinder with user-friendly reversible key - Two keys are supplied with the lock - Snap Cage bracket (SCMU) for universal mounting
- Flexible hardened steel with 360-degree link rotation - Compact, easy-to-transport on bike using included carrier - High-quality neoprene cover protects the bike - 6mm hardened steel chain links - 95cm long - Includes two wafer style keys - Key Safe Program
- Flexible hardened steel with 360-degree link rotation - Compact, easy-to-transport on bike using included carrier - High-quality neoprene cover protects the bike - 8mm hardened steel chain links - 100cm long - Includes two wafer style keys - Key Safe Program
- 12mm flexible braided steel cable provides increased cut resistance - Includes hook-n-loop strap for extra stability during transportation - Lock head rotates 360 degrees for easier handling during lock-up and removal - 2 easy-to-use reversible keys - 12mm thick cable - 65cm in length - Key Safe Program
$29.99 - $34.99
The lightest in the Steel-O-Flex family, the Tresor 6615C features 15mm overlapping steel shells that protect the inner steel cable. This lock is best suited to low theft risk areas and is best used as a versatile theft deterrent and for quick stops. The ABUS 2k Combination Dial is made of two distinct materials–the numbers aren't simply painted on–so your combination digits will never rub off and you'll have a lifetime of readability. Nobody likes complicated installation and the 6615C takes it to the absolute next level of easy with its innovative SCMU bracket. It can be mounted to the bike without the use of tools in just seconds–saving you valuable time and effort. It rotates to allow the bracket to be mounted in multiple directions and easily accommodates a wide variety of frame shapes and sizes. The lock is PVC-coated with an attractive matte finish that protects your frame's paint. - 15mm overlapping steel shells protect the inner steel cable - PVC coating protects the frame - 2K Combination Dial for lifelong readability - Innovative SCMU bracket makes mounting and transport a snap!
Page 1 of 4 Next page