Trickle-down performance. Surge Elite features all of the performance benefits of Surge Pro thanks to a new thermoset carbon/glass fiber composite ExoBeam outsole combined with a BOA System closure with indirect ExoWrap independent arch support to provide a seamless connection to your bike for maximum pedaling efficiency. The unique bonded seam non-woven PU upper material offers optimal support and low weight for hours of comfort in the saddle.
- Bonded seam non-woven PU upper material offers optimal support, low weight and conforms to virtually every foot type
- Die cut perforations provide ventilation and promote a balanced foot climate
- Unique on-the-fly micro-adjustment BOA System closure with indirect ExoWrap independent arch support for every foot and arch type
- Exclusive to Giant, Slip-Last construction allows the forefoot to be stiff while enabling torsional rotation of the rear and mid foot
- Cycling-specific performance last enhances efficiency and overall performance
- Exclusive ExoBeam technology with thermoset carbon/glass fiber composite is slightly heavier than the Pro plate but features the stiffness and performance benefits
- Redesigned ExoBeam technology produces better pedaling efficiency while reducing strain on the knee and ankle joints
- Injection molded TPU removable heel element and fixed toe protect the ExoBeam plate from wear
- Grippy SharkSkin heel lining for secure heel fit
- Removable sockliner features TransTextura Plus antimicrobial layer to help promote a balanced foot climate
- Weight: 315g (size 43)
Clipless pedals, shoes, and cleats come in many varieties, some specific to one brand or another. If you have a favorite, you may already know what you're looking for, and what is compatible.
Want some help choosing the right pedals and/or shoes? Interested in trying something new? Contact us to ensure your shoes are compatible with your pedals, and all of it's compatible with you.
|White/Black / 40||04713250816883||870001214|
|White/Black / 48||04713250816968||870001222|